Monday, September 30, 2013

The Common Cold

I think my body was fighting a cold last week and luckily I gotrid of it before it really became something. I was cold all the time, verytired, achy bones, runny nose at night and a little cough. I felt likesomething was coming on all week due to all my symptoms but I took someAlka-selzer (gross) and it all went away. This past weekend Beau started havinga little runny nose and a cough at night. On Sunday the runny nose got worseand so did the cough so we just hung around the house. A four month old babycannot take anything for a cold so we just have to wait it out. He seemed fineand did not have a fever so we were not too concerned. I guess I passed italong to him. One thing that we think helped a lot, especially at night was hisHumidifier in his room. He did not cough as much at night when we had that littlething blowing moisture into the air.


 It is never fun whenyour little one is sick but the snuggles will make you smile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment