Wednesday, September 25, 2013

4 Month Check-Up

Beau is a growing boy and he is changing almost daily. Hehad his 4 month birthday on Sunday and yesterday (Tuesday) we went to thedoctor for his 4 month checkup. Honestly, I could not wait to go to thisappointment because of all the fun diet changes we could talk about. He weighedin at 17.9 pounds (85%), 26 ¼ inches long (90%) and his head is 42cm around(75%). He is one healthy boy! The doctor told us he is going to be tall and Ican certainly believe it because Jon and I are tall. We talked with the doctorabout starting him on solid foods and she said “go for it!” We have already hadhim on cereal for a few days and that has been going great so I knew thistransition would be easy. I could not be happier. This momma wants to cook herboy all kinds of yummy goodness like sweet potatoes, butternut squash, bananas,avocados, apples, pears, etc. This weekend I plan on going to the local farmersmarket and picking up a few things for him to try. The plan is to start withone thing for a few days and see how he reacts to it and then try another one.I will update you on how that goes! The worst part of the visit were the 4month shots that he had to get. Of course she screamed for a second but thenwas a big boy and smiled. Our car ride home was quiet because he slept theentire way. I am so proud of my little man and we are so happy that we havesuch a healthy baby!
Head Measurement


17.9 Pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment