Friday, September 20, 2013

First Day of Cereal

I have been so anxious about Beau starting cereal because heseems to be hungry all the time. He is eating between 40-45oz a day and stillseems unsatisfied. He has always been a great sleeper and has slept thought thenight since he was 2 months old and for the past week he has been waking up atnight really hungry. He will turn 4 months old on Sunday so I have beenresearching all about the cereal phase and I cannot be more excited about it!Yesterday, Jon and I talked and we decided it would be best for us to just goahead and start introducing him to cereal. I called his doctor and the nursesaid it was fine so we gave it a go! Beau liked it!! He thought it was so funnywhen the spoon touched his tongue and when he saw spoon coming he would laugh.It was so much fun but of course it made a huge mess! I think the best way isto feed him with no shirt on b/c we had to put him in a new outfit once it wasall over. Last night I fed him cereal and then gave him a bottle and he sleptall night. It was exactly what he needed and I am so happy to finally be inthis stage now!





So content after his meal

Relaxing with a full tummy


No comments:

Post a Comment