Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Tummy Sleeper

Beau has started sleeping on his tummy and it makes me sonervous. Up until now he has been sleeping in his hammock which has kept himreclined and secure at night on his back. I never worry about him when he is inhis hammock because he cannot roll over or go anywhere. He is now too long forthe hammock and wants to sleep on his stomach. He is three months old and canturn his head from side to side and can roll from his tummy to his back. I knowhe will be ok sleeping on his stomach but it still makes me a nervous wreck. Ifind myself glued to the baby monitor at night watching closely to make sure hecan breathe. He is doing great at night on his stomach and just growing up sofast. Jon and I cannot get over how big he is now!



No comments:

Post a Comment