Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dumpster Diving

I have two wonderful friends who are my walking buddies. Courtney has a little girl named Presley who is 3 months older than Beau and Melissa lives with her boyfriend Jayme who works with Jon at Gavilon. We normally meet about 7pm each night and walk for about an hour. On this particular night, Melissa was telling us how she is collecting wood for some of her crafts she is making. Our neighborhood is full of dumpsters because of all the new construction that is popping up. Houses are going up like crazy all around us. The dumpsters are full of great wood so we stopped at one to see what we could find. Courtney and Melissa quickly jumped in and started digging. I was on the ground collecting the wood and watching the babies who were both asleep. I loaded up the wood on my stroller and headed to Melissa’s to drop it off. You should have seen the tires on my stroller, they were almost flat by the time we got to get house. We had so much fun laughing and being silly. These girls really make a stressful day all better and I greatly appreciate our time together! Love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment