Monday, September 30, 2013

Sweet Potatoes

This past weekend Beau got to try sweet potatoes and WOW heliked them!

Waiting for his meal


 

 I put three sweetpotatoes in the crock pot for 5 hours on Saturday, let them cool, put them inthe Baby Bullet with a little milk formula and pureed them. Then I put them inlittle small containers for us to freeze and refrigerate so Beau could eat themall week.  I love making baby food! I canget about twelve 2 oz containers from those three potatoes which is awesome!

 
 

Talk about saving money! I went to the store the other dayand decided to price baby food and the going price is $1.49 for two little 2 ozjars. WOW! I made 12 jars for about $1.80 with the real thing!

 

After he ate, I gave him a bottle and then he took a big napwith daddy. Oh how we love our Saturdays with our little man!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment