Tuesday, August 13, 2013

His Room


We did not find out what we were having so I had to take on the challenge of decorating the baby room in gender neutral. I am a Pinterest fan and so I spent many hours researching gender neutral baby rooms and came up with some good ideas. I knew I wanted the room to be some shade of gray and for the furniture to be white. I did not want an animal themed room because I could not come up with any that I liked. One of the engineers at my work gave us a baby bed and changing table that we ended up painting white. This was such a huge gift because we did not have to buy any furniture! Mr. Ken painted our furniture for us and it came out great. Decorating the room was so much fun!





 Jon’s parents bought us a really comfy recliner for the room which I love!


My mom is a really great seamstress and she made the curtains, bumper pads and pillow for the chair. It all came together beautifully!





His room is so peaceful and I think it came out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment