Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day at Church

Jon’s dad is a pastor at a local church here in Huntsville. His church has been really supportive and we were so excited to finally bring Beau to meet everyone. Beau is now 11 weeks old and we finally feel comfortable to bring him around a bunch of people. On Sunday morning I got up really early to prepare for our big morning at church. I made coffee, at breakfast, took a shower, Jon and I both got dressed and then got Beau dressed. I made a new mom mistake of getting dressed and THEN dressing Beau. Of course I got spit up and lotion all over my dress so I had to change. Oh well I learned something! I went through Beau’s closet and found a couple of things that he could wear so I tried them on for size. I found a blue Feltman Brother’s onsie that was my brothers that fit him perfectly!






Then I found a white Feltman Brother’s outfit that Jon wore as a baby and so we chose to take him to church in that. It was precious and he looked like a little prince.


Everyone at church love him! They thought he was beautiful and could not get over how much he looks like Jon. What a great morning it was! After church Beau was exhausted. I guess it was just too much for the little prince to handle.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment