Saturday, December 15, 2012

16 Weeks and Showing

I am finally starting to show and I have to say it is really a strange but fun experience. I have been the same size for at least 15 years and I am not kidding. I can still wear a pair of capri pants that I wore in 9th grade!!! My belly just popped out last week (16 weeks) and I had to break down and go get some maternity pants which was such an hilarious experience. Sandy, my mother-in-law took me shopping and we just had a blast. We laughed at all the strange looking clothes and it was a time I will never forget. I have to say that maternity pants are sooooo comfortable! I just love them and they really are not that bad looking either.

I am feeling great and have more energy than I thought I would. My belly feels as hard as a rock which makes sleeping a little uncomfortable. Today I am 17 weeks and it is pretty scary that I am almost half way through this pregnancy. Time is flying by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment