Thursday, January 10, 2013

20 Weeks!


Wow time is really flying by. We are already at 20 weeks or 5 months! Friday, I had my monthly doctor’s appointment which went really well. Overall I have gained a total of 8 pounds and the baby is still sitting really low. My stomach feels so hard and I have to say that watching my body change is really wild. I am just amazed how things change! I feel great and the only symptoms I have is a congested nose, and of course still tired at the end of the day. I am still craving fruit and my favorite is pineapple! The baby’s heart rate was 170 beats/minute which is pretty high and strong. My blood pressure is sticking around 106/60 which is great! The nurse asked me if I wanted to go to an ultrasound that afternoon and of course I said “yes”.  Jon and I went to our second ultrasound that afternoon and it was amazing! Little Reynolds was so active. It was kicking, waving its arms and just having a great time. Our ultrasound tech was amazing because she was so patient and showed us every organ and body part (except for the private parts). We stayed strong and did not find out if we have a little boy or girl in there. We came home with some pretty good pictures of our little nugget!
Little body image!
 
Spine
 
The foot with all 5 toes!
 
The ultrasound really brought the baby to life. Jon was very impressed with how much he could see. Compared to the first ultrasound this one was so real. We have about 16 weeks or 4 more months to go which is kind of scary if you think of it like that. I hear that the second half of your pregnancy goes by really fast so we are busy getting things ready.
Thanks for checking in on us!
 

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOO Exciting! You look GREAT! Love you Lots!!!

    ReplyDelete