Monday, March 3, 2014

Cabin in the woods



This past weekend Beau and I went to see my parents in Pennington, Alabama which is close to Butler. They recently purchased a hunting camp and some land so I wanted to check it out. Jon had to work so he stayed behind. We left Huntsville at 7am on Saturday morning and got to the house at 10:30am. It was a really easy drive. Beau slept almost the entire way which made our trip very quiet. Beau is such a fun little guy to travel with. He is very laid back and goes with the flow. My parents were delighted to see us, especially him! When we arrived we checked out the house and then jumped back in the car for a tour around the city and had lunch at a local catfish cabin. The food was amazing! Beau sat with us while we ate. He also had his lunch of sweet potatoes and prunes. When we got back to the house he took a nap and my parents and I took a short walk around the property. It was such a beautiful weekend. The weather was warm and sunny which made sitting outside so much fun. We enjoyed our time away from home and cannot wait to go back! This hunting camp is going to be a wonderful place to meet so we should be seeing my parents a lot more!











No comments:

Post a Comment