Tuesday, May 13, 2014

First Easter


This year was Beau's first Easter and I could not wait to share one of my most favorite holidays with him! I love Easter! It's a holiday that brings warm weather, pastel colors, white pants, flip flops, egg hunts, unique candy, family time and good food! I ordered Beau a special Easter basket with his name on it which I thought turned out precious! 


I also had his Easter outfit monogrammed and it too turned out precious! 


Jon and I had not seen my family since Christmas so we decided to meet them at our new hunting camp near Butler, AL. We loaded up our car around noon on Friday and drove three hours to see them. It was a fabulous weekend and we all had plenty of time to catch up! 





















On Sunday we found a little Baptist church that we decided to check out. It was fun to go to a little church out in the woods. 











It was sad to leave on Sunday afternoon but our hearts were full. I love time with my family and I disparate lay wish we lived closer! Hopefully one day! 

Happy First Easter baby boy! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment