Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lakehouse Visit

Right now we our little family is split up with Jon being in Huntsville and us in Daphne at my parents’ house. It is a challenge at times but for the most part we are doing just fine. We see each other at least every 3-4 weeks on the weekends so it works out. We like to meet at Jon’s parents’ lake house because the drive is not too bad for either of us. The leaves were starting to change colors so we enjoyed being outside in the afternoons. I tried to take some good shots of Jon and Beau with my “fancy” camera and I think some turned out really well. Of course Lilly had to get in on the action. We visited granddaddy at the nursing home a Beau got a picture with him. Beau also enjoyed helping clean the kitchen floor and took a few good naps in the afternoons. It was a very relaxing time and I am thankful we have this nice place to go. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment