Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fall and Pumpkins

We are getting settled with living with my parents and being down south. The fall weather is nothing like it is up “north” in Huntsville. We have been experiencing warm temperatures of 70 degrees during the day and 60’s at night so it is heaven for me! Beau loves the weather because he can spend the majority of his time after school outside. Before we left Huntsville I stopped by a local consignment shop and picked up a few smocked items for Beau. I love smocked clothes. I feel that they scream southern and just love the look on little kids. The weather was finally a little cooler so I dressed Beau up in his smocked frog outfit for church and he looked so cute. We stopped by Hazels farmers market on the way home and they had some pumpkins outside. Beau loved checking the pumpkins out and he decided that one particular one needed to come home with him. We bought a few different size pumpkins for the front porch and one small one for Beau. We snapped a few cute shots around the fall arrangements. Happy Fall! 






No comments:

Post a Comment