Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fish River Christmas Tree Farm

If I could pick one thing that I miss about Huntsville it would be all the fall festivities. We loved going to the local farms to see the animals, ride the hay rides, pick out pumpkins, pick out our Christmas tree, etc. They really had a lot for kids to do outside in the fall and it was wonderful. I wanted to find something similar near Daphne for us to take Beau to. I saw online that people were going to the Fish River Christmas Tree farm to pick out their trees, ride the train around the farm and see the animals. I asked Dad and Matt if they wanted to go with us and they said sure. Mom was in New York with some students so she was out of town. I thought this experience was going to be great but it did not go as planned. The train ride was full, Beau hated Santa Clause, there were not many animals and he was not in the best mood. We quickly left and took him to the Fairhope park. He perked up and enjoyed playing for about an hour. I don’t think we will be going back unless we are buying a Christmas tree. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment