Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Litte Red Wagon

For Christmas my brother, also known as, Uncle Brown, gave Beau a red wagon. This was such a special gift for Beau and one that he can have forever. Matt and I spent hundreds of hours in our red wagon as a child and I know Beau will do the same. Once we put it together Jon took Beau on his first ride around our house and he feel in love with it!










 

This month has been super cold but one day it was in the 60’s so I bundled Beau (and Lilly) up and we went for our first ride around the neighborhood. The “both” loved every second! Beau would sit in the back with his hand holding on to the side just looking around while Lilly manned the front, looking for any danger that was head. (Danger being another dog or person walking within one hundred yards of us). Everyone who saw us laughed and thought it was so funny that our dog would stay in the wagon and that our little boy would just laugh and smile at everything.

 
 

 
 
I cannot wait to go on more walks with the wagon and I hope Beau enjoys it as much as I did as a child!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment