Friday, November 21, 2014

Sick Boy

Beau started coming down with a 24 hour bug at the beginning of fall. He normally gets something this time of year so it did not surprise me. He woke up from his nap on saturday with a fever, runny nose and cough. All he wanted to do was sit in the chair with me and read books. If he is still for more than 2 mintues then I know something is up. Once he sat in the chair with me he did not want to move. He was pitiful. We enjoyed a day of snuggles and watching football. I can't say I minded a bit!






He took a few naps in the chair and his fever finally broke after a few hours. Once he started feeling better we walked outside and he enjoyed getting outside. He picked a flower for me. I guess it was his way of saying thank you for taking care of me :)


This boy is precious and the sweetest thing I know!




No comments:

Post a Comment