Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Sunday Full of Pintrest

So this past weekend Jon went to his farm to go hunting and I got a girls weekend, which was so much fun. Saturday morning started off with a little house cleaning and then a couple of my friends and I went to the Delta Zeta Craft Show here in Huntsville. I did not find too much stuff but I walked away with this cute little jewel.....
We are a house divided :) 
Sunday came around and I took Lilly on a 5 miles walk, up at Monte Sano. It is so beautiful up there!
While on our walk, I spotted some good dry sticks that I could use for a Pintrest project that I recently pinned. I grabbed a bunch of sticks and we headed home. Today I have made a few things from Pintrest so Ill give you a sneak peak of what I created........this is the beginning of our Christmas decorations. Enjoy....
I hung pinecones on a piece of thick yarn.....love!

Pinecone candle holders I love!!

I glued the sticks around the glass candle holder....so cute!
Well that is it....so far. There will be more to come after Thanksgiving once I really start decorating for Christmas. I cannot wait!!      

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment