Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reynolds Christmas Decorations

We are really enjoying being in our house this year. I am sure most of you remember our 9ft Christmas tree (in our apartment) with colored LED lights and golden pine cones last year, which I am pretty sure you could see from space. This year we went a little (a lot) more sophisticated and put white lights on our tree with real ornaments. Jon's parents were so nice to give us a pre-lit 10ft Christmas tree and it is so wonderful! When we first put it together I thought it was way too big but I found a place for it and it looks great. O I love it!



Jon had big plans for decorating the outside of the house. He spent an entire weekend strategizing and placing the lights on the house. It looks awesome!


Lights are really hard to take pictures of.....I really tried!

Our front porch swing.....love!

The Mantel
So that is all for now. There will be many more pictures around Christmas. Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment