Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween

I think Halloween might be one of my favorite holidays of the year. Fall is in the air and I love how people get creative with their costumes, trick-or-treating, cooler weather, pumpkins, caramel lattes, boots and football. This year was Beau’s first Halloween and he was a pumpkin.






I decided to send out Halloween cards this year so we took his picture in his costume at the beginning of October so we could send the cards out before Halloween. He card came out better than I thought it would. (I wish I had a picture of it)

This year I wanted to make Halloween special by inviting over some friends for food then trick-or-treating. We live in a neighborhood with lots of kids so I knew that it would be so much fun seeing all the kiddos dressed up. The weather actually did not cooperate because it rained that afternoon and evening but our friends still came over which was fun. We actually did have some trick-or-treaters that were brave enough to go out in the rain so we got to hand out some candy. Beau is still too young to understand what Halloween is so next year will be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment