Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bayside Academy Sports Hall Of Fame

This past weekend my family and I attended an event that we will never forget, especially me! I was inducted into Bayside's sports Hall of Fame for swimming, which was a huge honor! I started swimming at the age of five and never stopped. I swam for a local year around swim team and in 7th grade started swimming for my high school. Our schools swim team started out with only two swimmers ( me and my friend Erin). Swimming was my passion and my dedication to the sport has paid off in my adult life. I could not have done it without my wonderful parents who were my biggest fans and my little brother who attended all of my swim meets. I owe my successful swimming career to them! I also had a fabulous coach named Terry Martin who presented me at the Hall of Fame banquet. I truly cherish our friendship and was honored that he could be there last night. It truly was a night that I will never forget!
Coach Terry and I (he was my presenter)
Jon and I
My family!
My brother and I
My family (without Matt)

No comments:

Post a Comment