Saturday, April 27, 2013

7 Months

I have been so busy so I will have to back track on my blog posts. My third trimester has been my favorite so far! I am growing like a weed but feeling awesome! It is so strange to see my body transform into such a strange shape but kinda cool at the same time. March 1st was the beginning of 7 months and it was a very busy month. It started out with Clara and I throwing a baby shower for our sweet friend Rachel who is having a baby girl named Jordyn in April. We had it at Emma’s Tea Room in downtown Huntsville and it could not have been better.






The following week we closed on our house and moved in that weekend which was a really busy time. I could not believe closing on a house could be so stressful but so much fun at the same time! Our house is perfect for us and we just love it!!
 


Daylight savings finally came and we could not be happier. We cannot wait to have backyard BBQ’s and invite friends over to hang out. Spring is one of our favorite times of year with the cool weather at night and the warm sunny days.
 

The third weekend in March was my shower in Daphne which was hosted by my Aunt Becky and DeDe. It was such a fabulous shower and I could not believe how many people came! We had a house full of people and it was so wonderful to be able to catch up with everyone. The food was so yummy and the cake was my absolute favorite. Jon and I got some wonderful gifts and we could not believe how thoughtful everyone was!
 
The next weekend was my shower in Birmingham with my lovely college friends (Claire, Jill, Laura and Britney). Britney threw the shower at a little tea room in Trussville, AL called the Chocolate Biscuit and it was adorable! We had lunch and all got to catch up. I miss those girls!!
 
The next weekend was Easter and we had some down time. We finally got to really get some things unpacked and set up the way we wanted them. My mom came into town from Thursday to Sunday and she was a HUGE help!! She helped me put up a lot of the little things and organize cabinets. We worked really hard but also got to do a little shopping. Jon worked a lot of the weekend so she and I got to spend a lot of time together. I loved having her in town!
March was a VERY busy month but was full of wonderful friends, parties and gifts! We are so blessed to have the best friends and family in the world!
Baby Update:  Well I almost totally forgot to put an update about the baby. I had to get a third ultrasound at the end of the month because the doctor thought my stomach was measuring really small. The ultrasound showed nothing unusual and the baby weighed 4 pounds which was right on track. I am just carrying the baby more inside and my stomach is not sticking out too much. My blood pressure is really good (106/58), I have gained a total of 19 pounds; the baby’s heartbeat is 160 and super active! I was put on an iron supplement this month because my levels were pretty low but that seems pretty normal. Things are going really well for both of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment